Welcome to Tucson mobile vet Dr. Dennis Dosselman's website for Cactus Creek Mobile Veterinary Services. Cactus Creek Mobile has been serving all of Tucson, Oro Valley, and Marana, Arizona since 2003. We are a Tucson housecall vet practice dedicated to providing your pets with the highest quality health care right in your own home. We take great pride in playing a role in the Human-Animal bond, which has become so important in our world today. Tucson mobile vet Dr. Dosselman provides care for all breeds of dog and cat and for all stages of your pet's life.
Our services include Tucson home vet visits for:
• examinations (both wellness and ill pets)
• rabies licensing
• health certificates
• bloodwork and other diagnostics
• sedation/anesthetic procedures
• comprehensive senior & geriatric pet consultations
• hospice care
• gentle and peaceful home euthanasia (euthanize-put to sleep, put down; please see our 'Hospice & More' page or visit our sister websites at www.tucsoneuthanasia.com and www.euthanasia-tucson.com)
Please note that our practice is currently limited to dogs and cats only. Cactus Creek Mobile is a leading Tucson house call vet practice and regularly receives pet referrals from local clinics and specialty hospitals. We are confident you will be pleased with Tucson vet Dr. Dosselman's friendly, gentle, and compassionate in-home services.
For more information about our Tucson home vet practice, visit our sister website at www.mytucsonveterinarian.com. Please contact us at the phone number listed below to schedule an appointment.